THE EXHILARATION OF A 1000 CC BIKE, THE HANDLING OF A 600. THE TORQUE OF A TWIN, THE ACCELERATION OF A FOUR-CYLINDER.
THE MV AGUSTA F3 800 PUSHES BACK THE PERFORMANCE BARRIERS, THANKS TO ITALIAN-MADE 3-CYLINDER ENGINE EXCELLENCE.
More power, more torque, more adrenaline. The outcome? A motorcycle with exceptional handling, an advanced electronics package and a new 800 cc engine that punches out 148 hp and 88 Nm of torque. Coupled with a super-low weight of 173 kg, the resulting power-to-weight ratio puts it in a position to do battle with litre-class Sportbikes. The MV Agusta F3 675 redefined the mid-weight Supersport concept by offering up a perfect engine-chassis balance, a power unit packed with quintessential Italian technology and a chassis with class-leading performance on both road and track. The MV Agusta F3 800 goes even further, pushing the mid-range Supersport boundaries all the way up to Superbike replica level thanks to a segment-revolutionising design that is nothing less than a technological and performance milestone
- THREE-CYLINDER INLINE 798 CC ENGINE
- BORE 79.0 MM, STROKE 54.3 MM (8.4 MM MORE THAN THE F3 675)
- MAX. POWER 148 HP AT 13,000 RPM (20 HP MORE THAN THE F3 675)
- MAX. TORQUE 88 NM AT 10,600 RPM
- 13,500 RPM LIMITER
- SLIPPER CLUTCH
- DRY WEIGHT: 173 KG (SAME AS THE F3 675)
- POWER-TO-WEIGHT RATIO: 1.17 KG/HP (13.5% LESS THAN THE F3 675, WHICH HAS A RATIO OF 1.35 KG/HP)
- NEW FRONT BRAKE SET-UP WITH BREMBO MONOBLOC CALIPERS • PIRELLI DIABLO ROSSO CORSA TYRES